Monday, July 30, 2012

Paper Wedding Primer #1: Stationery Size Guide with FREE Printable!

Did you know that paper thickness is measured in pounds? Or that 4-Bar isn't the name of a local pub but a common envelope size? If you're anything like me, I didn't know a thing about paper before I got married! I would buy whatever was on sale and as long as it fit in my printer I was golden! But when you start planning your wedding, it helps to know a little more about this wonderful little product. That's where the Paper Wedding Primer series comes in! Each Primer will teach you a little something about all that is paper! From size, to weight, to color..even to what glue to use on each type of paper!

This first Primer is all about size. When you start talking to a designer or start picking out invitations, you are going to hear things like 4-Bar and A2. No, this isn't a secret code we paper people like to use, it's actually how we describe the different envelope sizes as well as the things that fit inside them. It can all get a little confusing so I put together this handy little guide so you always know just what size you are getting. You can even download it and add it to your planning notebook or take it with you when you meet your designer!

Download the 8.5 X 11 version here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...