Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spotlight on Paper: the Crimson Poppy



I cannot keep a plant alive to save my life...which is probably where my love of paper flowers started! But beyond that, they are simply stunning to look at! Some of my absolute favorites come from a little shop on Etsy called the Crimson Poppy. My jaw literally hit the floor when I saw some of their creations! Aside from the lack of the florally scent, you'd be hard pressed to tell these weren't the real thing! And a quick bottle of perfume can easily take care of that:) Ok, it was tough but I narrowed it down to a few favorites...








All photos via the Crimson Poppy


Check out their blog for more amazing flowers!! They even sell DIY kits if you are feeling crafty! No water required:)

Would you ever consider using paper flowers for your wedding??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...