Friday, July 13, 2012

Quilt Your Way to Paper Memories

I am always trying to think of ways to artfully display wedding stationary and paper goods after the big day has come and gone. I still have an entire box of stuff from my wedding six years ago that I would love to be able to display but haven't really been able to think of a clever, out of the shadow box way that I would like....until now! I stumbled across this contest on the Linda and Harriett blog for making paper quilts from old pieces of stationary and they are just gorgeous! I definitely wouldn't mind hanging something like this on my wall, especially to remember my wedding day! Here are just a couple of the winners from the contest...










Now if only I could find the time:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...