photo via Anagrama
1. BrandingCompany's literally spend millions developing their brand image. After all, they understand the importance of making a good first impression! Branding is a great place to find inspiration for everything from color schemes to packaging for your favors. Do a quick internet search for branding to find tons of instant inspiration.
photo via home-designing.com
2. Restaurant DesignRestaurants specialize in creating a unique dining experience and spend a lot of time perfecting this! And what is your reception but a giant dinner party. Take a look at some interior design photos of some of the worlds top restaurants to find inspiration for tabletop design, lighting, decor, and even seating arrangements.
photo via Business of Fashion
3. Storefront Window DisplaysStores are always on trend when it comes to design and they put it right out on display in their storefront windows. Head to your local mall or shopping district and do a little window shopping for decor and color inspiration.
photo via AdWeek
4. Local Fabric and Craft StoreWhile you are out perusing the storefront window displays, stop into your local neighborhood craft store. These stores are full of fabulous products that can help add a little design flair to your wedding. Many stores even offer classes for great DIY projects.
photo via Apartment Therapy
5. Home Decorating MagazinesI'm a sucker for interior design magazines and have a huge collection that I'm constantly referring to for inspiration. You can find inspiration for almost every aspect of wedding design in these mags. Not to mention you might find a few things to add to your registry!
Where do you look for original wedding design inspiration?