Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Incredible Hand Lettered Invitation Inspiration

Ok..so I've decided I want to be a hand lettering artist when I grow up! The things these people can create with pen and paper are simply stunning! Take this hand lettered invitation designed by artist and groom Drew Melton. Can you imagine having a fiance with this kind of talent!? The couple was inspired by the vintage elements of old newspapers and posters and designed the suite to have a timeless feel. I'm pretty sure I would frame this invite if I got it in the mail! And it's definitely one that would be AMAZING to enlarge and display as decor on the wedding day like this couple.

Grab a napkin to catch the drool before you look at these pics!



 



all photos via YourJustLucky.com

Would you ever consider an invitation that is entirely hand lettered??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...